About Revu Mac
Bluebeam Delivers PDF Editing, Markup and Collaboration in First Mac-Compatible Version
Pasadena, CA (April 12, 2016)
Bluebeam®, Inc., leading developer of PDF-based annotation and collaboration solutions for document-intensive technical industries, announces the release of their first Mac-compatible solution, Bluebeam Revu® Mac.
Revu Mac delivers foundational PDF editing, markup and collaboration capabilities enabling architectural, engineering and construction (AEC) professionals to streamline key functions and work processes across Windows and Mac operating systems.
Bluebeam’s Studio Platform also now extends to Mac, allowing project teams to work together on the same documents in real time.
Revu Mac highlights include:
- Studio Projects: Upload an unlimited number of PDFs and any other file types to the cloud and share Projects with project partners for simplified document management.
- Studio Sessions: Invite attendees from anywhere to view, chat and markup the same PDFs together in real time, regardless of Internet access. All Session activity is tracked in a Record that links back to the PDF.
- Markup Tools: Annotate PDFs with Revu Mac’s comprehensive collection of markup tools, including text, callouts, pen, lines, shapes, Cloud+, stamps, images and more.
- Measurement Tools: Calculate length, perimeter, area and volume within drawings using Revu Mac’s measurement tools. The dynamic Markups list automatically calculates and tracks all related measurements to aid with estimations.
- Overlay Pages: Compare two or more PDFs, even if they are skewed or different sizes. Overlay Pages allows you to pick points for comparison and assign different colors to each page so you can visually see the differences between each document.
- Document Navigation: With tabbed document navigation, easily switch between tabs, or view them in their own floating window. Revu's MultiView™ technology allows you to split your screen up to sixteen times and sync tabs to pan and zoom in unison. Create hyperlinks that jump to any page in the document, snapshot view or URL.
- Document Editing: Easily edit PDF content by adding, deleting or rotating pages, combining multiple PDFs, or flattening your markups to make them a permanent part of the PDF. Users can even reduce the file size of documents to make them more suitable for email and sharing.
Update - 1.9
Create custom PDF stamps with dynamic metadata (date/time, filename, etc.)
Find measurement information for current and total columns in the Properties panel.
Custom Print Scaling
Set custom print options such a scale, rotation and positioning.
Select a specific document area for printing.
Adjust title, color and font weight for document bookmarks.
- Resolved crashing issues when opening non-cached files from Revision History.
- Addressed problem with connecting to Studio Enterprise servers.
- Fixed issue with licenses becoming unregistered on update.
- Resolved crashing issues with certain custom tool sets.
Update - 1.8
Support for Revu 2017 for Windows
Ability to render and interact with new measurement markups created in Revu 2017:
- Custom counts/columns
- Depth & wall area
- Made “Show All Measurements” a dropdown menu for more granular control.
- Improved Reduce File Size to reduce crashes.
- Resolved issue with licensing.
- Holding Command ⌘ key will now toggle freeform highlighter mode.
- Updated license agreements for 2017.
Update - 1.7
PDF Security Settings Presets
Save PDF Security settings as presets to quickly apply a set of restrictions to documents.
Export as Image
Option to export any PDF in Revu as an image file. Support for JPEG, PNG, GIF and TIFF file formats.
- Updated Swedish and German translations in PDF Security dialog box.
- PDF security icon now reflects the document’s security status.
- Middle mouse-click now closes tabs in Revu.
- Various fixes and improvements.