Markup & Measure
- Use Revu Mac’s markup and measurement tools, including text, shapes, stamps, length, area, perimeter and more to redline or measure your PDFs.
- Store common markups in the Tool Chest™ for easy reuse later.
- Create custom tool sets and export them to project partners to streamline annotations.
- Want to know who said what, when? Revu’s customisable Markups list tracks the author, date, time and comments associated with each markup.
- Measure once and Revu automatically calculates all other related measurements for you and tracks them in the Markups list.
- When all is said and done, export the Markups list as a PDF or CSV Summary.
- Easily edit PDF content by adding, deleting or rotating pages, combining multiple PDFs, or flattening your markups to make them a permanent part of the PDF.
- Revu Mac can even reduce the size of PDFs to make them more suitable for email and sharing.
- Want to share more than just what’s on the document?
- Create hyperlinks that jump to any page in the document, snapshot view, URL and more.
- Revu Mac even honours PDF security that restricts access to a file or requires a password for modification.
- Collaborate in the cloud with anyone, anywhere, using Bluebeam Studio.
- Create or join an existing Studio Project from your Mac and start uploading PDFs for easy, streamlined file sharing.
- Access existing Studio Sessions or start a new Session on the go.
- Upload PDFs to a Session and invite attendees from around the world to view, chat and markup the same PDFs together in real time or on your own time.
- You can even upload Project PDFs into a Session and check in changes as you collaborate for real-time updates to Project files.
- All Session activity is tracked in a Record that links back to the PDF to easily review past Session activity.
- Revu Mac uses tabbed navigation so you can easily switch between tabs, or view them in their own floating window.
- Revu’s MultiView™ technology allows you to split your screen up to sixteen times and sync tabs to pan and zoom in unison.
- Looking for more? Display a layout grid over your PDF and toggle snap-to behavior on and off for precise markup placement.
- Or enable layers to better organise the content in a PDF; just toggle layers on or off to control the visibility of all content and markups on that layer.
- Never get lost navigating your PDFs again.
Bluebeam Revu Mac 1.0 is currently available in English only. Other languages will be added with future releases.