Designed for all Revu user levels.
Bluebeam University Packages
The courses to help you learn and then apply what you've learned. Step-by-step videos, interactive exercises and quick quizzes cement your learning. You'll receive a certificate of completion after you've mastered the course.
This 8-hour course is perfect if you are new to Revu or want to build your confidence working with the program. Access the course at your own pace and revisit as many times as you need. Valid for a year.
This is perfect if you are new to Revu or want to build your confidence working with the program.
- Gain familiarity with the interface and navigation in Revu
- Learn markup tools including Stamps, Tool Chest and Markups List
- Modify and share PDFs
- Collaborate with Bluebeam Studio
Revu Power Pack
This package gives you access to all Bluebeam University courses, including Revu Basics, workflow courses and new courses as they are added. Access the course at your own pace and revisit as many times as you need. Valid for a year.
Some of the additional courses (included with the Power Pack)
- Document modification
- Drawing navigation
- Drawing comparison
- Easy navigation and field distribution with sets
Measurements, Takeoffs and Estimation:
- Prepare efficient measurements
- Learn measurement tools in Revu
- Customize and save measurements
- Manage measurement data
- Includes industry-specific take-off examples
- Preparing materials for recording issues
- Issue workflow examples
- Track and report issues
- Field issue best practices
Building Project Dashboards:
- Why dashboards work
- Tools for dashboard creation
- Building dashboards
- Dashboard best practices