Smart, Efficient, and POWERFUL.
Includes Revu Standard and Studio.
Designed for CAD users Revu CAD is a PDF form creator, PDF file editor, 3D PDF viewer. It's markup, editing and collaboration technology improves communication and productivity on projects by enabling digital processes from end to end.
What's in this edition of Bluebeam Revu CAD?
- Plugins for one-click 2D PDF Creation from AutoCAD, Revit and SolidWorks.
- Plugins for one-click 3D PDF Creation from Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro
- Bluebeam Revu CAD is a PDF software used to create PDFs directly from Microsoft® Office and convert other CAD and Windows files to 10 different file formats with Bluebeam PDF printer
- This PDF software has customisable 2D and 3D PDF redlining tools, such as text, clouds, highlights, CAD symbols, stamps, and measurements
- Bluebeam Studio™, our integrated solution for real-time document-based collaboration
- Markups list for tracking all annotation data, which can be exported as a PDF, XML or CSV summary across single or multiple file(s).
- Tool Chest™ for saving custom tools and tool sets that can automatically resize when used on documents with different scales and viewports
- PDF form creator and viewer also has editing features, including add, delete, combine, extract, rotate and number pages
- Compare Documents for automatic detection of revisions
- SharePoint® and ProjectWise® integration
Key Features of Bluebeam Revu CAD
*Directly from AutoCAD®, Revit®, SolidWorks®, Navisworks® Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro.
Who Uses Bluebeam Revu CAD?
- Landscape Designers