Play Before You Pay
$650.00 AUD excl. GST
Get the most out of Bluebeam Revu
Purchase Maintenance with Revu to get:
• Premium phone and email support.
• The ability to upload to Bluebeam Drawings.
• Free version upgrades.
Revu CAD has markup, editing and collaboration technology that improves communication and productivity on projects by enabling digital processes from end to end. The solution designed specifically for CAD users that includes smart plugins for 2D and 3D PDF creation.
- Includes All Features in Revu Standard.
- Includes Bluebeam Studio.
- Plugins for 2D PDFs: Create PDFs from AutoCAD®, Revit®, SolidWorks®, Navisworks® Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp® Pro.
- Plugins for 3D PDFs: Create PDFs from Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SketchUp Pro and any IFC file.
- Batch Creation: Convert an unlimited number of files from CAD programs and apply stamps, cover sheets, headers, footers and more.
The Bluebeam CAD is a great investment for your work and designs.
- Design professionals, such as architects or engineers, who require the additional plugin functionality to complement their favorite CAD software.
Bluebeam Revu for Windows comes in three editions: Standard, CAD and eXtreme. Need some help selecting which edition is right for you? Please click here to see a comparison summary on all the different editions.
It’s important you find the correct software for your business, and we’re here to help you find the solution you’ve been searching for. If you have any questions, our team will be happy to answer them.
For all pricing information, click here.
The Bluebeam Maintenance Program is available for all users.
Here are some of the valuable benefits of signing up for the Bluebeam Maintenance Program:
When Bluebeam Software releases a new major version of Revu, we will notify your company and provide upgrade license keys free of charge.
Receive premium phone and email support from our experienced technical support staff, trained to answer a wide range of PDF-related questions.
Contact DRG DIGITAL for any immediate issues with the software and licensing.
All of our Bluebeam customers receive free, after-hours support.
Please select the number of seats that you wish to upgrade to the latest version of Revu. You may also change your edition and add annual maintenance to your order.
Upgrades allow users who have earlier versions of Revu to purchase the latest version of the software at a discounted price. Bluebeam also offers free upgrades to licensed users who participate in the Bluebeam Maintenance Program.
Prices listed do not include GST
Bluebeam offers the full licensed version of Bluebeam Revu eXtreme to schools, students and educators.
Educators and students currently teaching or enrolled in architecture, engineering or construction course may be eligible for a free license of Revu during the academic year.
If you are not eligible for the above, students and educators with a “.edu” email address may still be able to get a discounted license.
If you do not qualify for an Academic License of Revu eXtreme, to purchase a copy of Revu Standard, Revu CAD or Revu eXtreme click here.
Need some help selecting which edition is right for you? Please click here to see a comparison summary on all the different editions.