Simple, reliable, and POWERFUL.
With best-in-class PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration technology, Bluebeam Revu Standard has all of the tools to make paperless workflows a reality.
What's in this edition Bluebeam Revu Standard?
- Plugins for one-click PDF creation from Microsoft® Office (Word, Excel®, Outlook® and PowerPoint®)
- Export options to output scanned PDFs as editable Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Customisable markup tools for 2D and 3D PDFs, such as text, highlights, shapes, symbols and measurements
- Bluebeam Studio™, our integrated solution for real-time document-based collaboration
- Markups list for tracking all annotation data, which can be exported as a PDF, XML or CSV summary across single or multiple file(s).
- Tool Chest™ for saving custom tools and tool sets
- PDF editing features, including add, delete, combine, extract and rotate pages
- Bluebeam Revu Standard PDF printer to convert other Windows files to PDF
- SharePoint® and ProjectWise® integration
Key Features of Bluebeam Revu Standard:
Who Uses Bluebeam Revu Standard?
- General Contractors
- Specialty Contractors
About Annual Maintenance
Bluebeam Software offers annual maintenance for each seat purchased.
The Bluebeam Maintenance Program is available for all users.
Here are some of the valuable benefits of signing up for the Bluebeam Maintenance Program:
When Bluebeam Software releases a new major version of Revu, we will notify your company and provide upgrade license keys free of charge.
Receive premium phone and email support from our experienced technical support staff, trained to answer a wide range of PDF-related questions.
Contact DRG DIGITAL for any immediate issues with the software and licensing.
All of our Bluebeam customers receive free, after-hours support.
Revu Upgrade Licenses
You must have a valid license to upgrade from.
Please select the number of seats that you wish to upgrade to the latest version of Revu. You may also change your edition and add annual maintenance to your order.
Upgrades allow users who have earlier versions of Revu to purchase the latest version of the software at a discounted price. Bluebeam also offers free upgrades to licensed users who participate in the Bluebeam Maintenance Program.
Prices listed do not include GST
Revu for ACADEMICS - (now eXtreme version ONLY)
Bluebeam offers the full licensed version of Bluebeam® Revu® to students and educators at significantly discounted prices.
Volume discounts are available.
Pricing is only available for current students and educators.
Academic verification required.
Customers must use their academic ID number and email address –“.edu.au”.
Only current students can apply for an Academic license.